Saturday, January 10, 2009

GFE phone sex - the way I see it

What is GFE, or girlfriend experience phone sex? How is it different from regular phone sex, or other fetish phone sex? I am not your average phone sex girl who just wants to get you off. Don't get me wrong - that's still part of it for sure! I am still a nymphomaniac who loves sex of ALL kinds! But what I do in general is a little more personal. The end may be the same, but the means of getting to it are much more exciting and enjoyable!

Girlfriend experience phone sex is just that - you get to enjoy all the experiences of having a girlfriend with none of the drama! I enjoy gfe because it is easier to have a relationship with those who call me than it would be with just regular phone sex. The people that call me are looking for an individual, intimate experience, and that's why I love it!

Of course, each gfe phone sex call will be as diverse as those calling me. There is no cookie-cutter way to describe how your experience will play out, and nor should there be! Things you will find in a girlfriend experience phone sex call that are different from regular phone sex include kissing and hugging and cuddling and all of those things that you'd love to experience with a real girlfriend.

Whatever you enjoy, whatever stokes your passion, I am here for you. It is my goal to make your experience the best it can be. This is all about you, and the more information I have about you before we start, the more enjoyable I can make our experience. I love most fetishes, so simply send me an email before our phone sex call so that I can make your experience with me more personal. You can feel free to tell me all of your secrets and fantasies and be 100% sure that I am the girl of your dreams who will work hard to fulfill them.

Have you always wanted a girlfriend with whom you can have a deep, thought provoking conversation? How would you like to experience what it feels like to be in love and have sex with a sexy woman but not have to worry about becoming 'too attached'? Why not give me a call? I'm here waiting to fulfill all of your deepest desires and really want to please you, more than just physically. I look forward to hearing from you soon, and all the fun we will experience together. ;)




tags: adult dating cam, senior dating service, adult dating dundee, japanese dating game, adult dating service single, online dating forum, county dating pictou, black dating man turkish woman, dating and chat rooms, free local adult personals, dating site comparisons, brazil dating in model only

No comments:

Post a Comment